CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Samples for Create and Craft

This week I have been working on some samples using this gorgeous magnetic bead kit. It's so versitile, I made various short necklaces and bracelets that you can wrap around your wrist a few times to create a stunning bracelet. 






The colours are great! Really nice kit to give as a gift or to make to wear to your Christmas party! Catch me tomorrow on Create and Craft at 9am or 8pm on Ideal World to see how I made these. I'll also have some fab new Crystal and Pearl sets AND great saving on tool kits!


See you there,
Joey x


Necklace 1
Necklace 2

1 comments:

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Hi Joey, I've joined your blog which I found through Branwell Crafts. Been following the shows on Create and Craft and loving them thank for all your fab tips and ideas. Keep up the good work. Hugs Jenny x

Post a Comment