Friday, 18 November 2011
well finished create and craft shows , now preping for workshop tomorrow , then more samples Sunday , ready for new show on create ans craft on Monday . Samples samples and yet more samples , good job i love my job
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
This week I have been working on some samples using this gorgeous magnetic bead kit. It's so versitile, I made various short necklaces and bracelets that you can wrap around your wrist a few times to create a stunning bracelet.
The colours are great! Really nice kit to give as a gift or to make to wear to your Christmas party! Catch me tomorrow on Create and Craft at 9am or 8pm on Ideal World to see how I made these. I'll also have some fab new Crystal and Pearl sets AND great saving on tool kits!
See you there,
There I was all set to teach my class when in springs Joan sporting this wonderful T-Shirt! Thanks Joan - you made my day! : )
Friday, 11 November 2011
6 Simple Steps For Poppy Brooch
- Cut 3 flowers from your red felt (approx 3.5")
- Cut out a black circle for the center (approx 1")
- Place the black circle on top of the red flower pieces
- Take 6 black Crystal and about thirteen black seed beads ( these are from our crystal bracelet kit , which is featured on create and craft , also you will need bead thread and beading needle from this kit )
- Thread your needle with 24 inches of beading thread , then sew on the crystals and seed beads randomly into the center of your flower , this will join all the pieces together .
- Sew on a brooch or badge back to your poppy to make it into a lovely remembrance poppy you will be proud of