6 Simple Steps For Poppy Brooch
- Cut 3 flowers from your red felt (approx 3.5")
- Cut out a black circle for the center (approx 1")
- Place the black circle on top of the red flower pieces
- Take 6 black Crystal and about thirteen black seed beads ( these are from our crystal bracelet kit , which is featured on create and craft , also you will need bead thread and beading needle from this kit )
- Thread your needle with 24 inches of beading thread , then sew on the crystals and seed beads randomly into the center of your flower , this will join all the pieces together .
- Sew on a brooch or badge back to your poppy to make it into a lovely remembrance poppy you will be proud of